Negotiating for SuccessLausanne Business Solutions
Negotiating for Success
All available course dates
Negotiating for Success
Every day we negotiate with others around us, whether we realize it or not. In the workplace, the outcomes of these daily negotiations impact everything from the direction we take on a project to the trajectory of our career. The ability to navigate a conversation with a difficult customer, vendor, prospect, or stakeholder can mean the difference between getting promoted or getting fired.
We focus on research-based methods of negotiation that avoid strong arming your opponents or upsetting the harmony of your interpersonal relationships. You will learn to optimize the outcomes of your daily negotiations to not only get what you want, but also keep the other party happy.
This program will teach you how to understand the art of negotiation. Participants learn how to leverage trust, persuasion, and empathy to reach the best possible solution for everyone involved. The framework for negotiating is ideal for all career levels and is well suited for a number of formal and informal negotiation settings.
Participants of the Negotiating for Success course will learn:
- When to negotiate, when to seek alternative methods
- The importance of perspective
- Preparing for a negotiation
- Understanding the pie
- Types of negotiation styles and outcomes
- Where to start and who should start
- How to the types of power
- How to negotiate from a "weak" position
- How to build trust
- How to ask questions to attain information
- How to ask questions to persuade
- Understanding body language
- How to use emotions in a negotiation
- Traits of successful negotiators
- The importance of "win-win" outcomes
- Closing a “win-win” negotiation
- What to do if win-win is not an option
- Managing relationships
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS)
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS) provides research-based and expert delivered trainings in a variety of strategic employee and leadership development areas. Classes emphasize active-learning and are highly experiential. Our trainings facilitate real behavioral change and deliver increased individual and team performance....
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Showed us that all interactions are mini negotiations
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team