Sales Management Certificate Program
You also have an open territory that needs to be filled as quickly as possible. Where do you start? How do you gain the respect of your team? How can you maximize the skills of each team member? And how do you respond to your manager’s demands? In this seminar, you will gain critical-to-success management skills, from proven communication techniques to interviewing tools from establishing an effective training program to a six-step coaching process that helps you maximize your sales team’s skills.
Certificate Programs include additional post-course resources:
- On demand lessons to reinforce key skills
- Best practice skill refreshers
- Articles offering practical tips and tactics
How You Will Benefit
- Make a smooth transition to sales management
- Win respect by building your management skills
- Ensure your team’s productivity through recruiting, training and coaching skills
- Effectively plan—and target—customers and territories
- Successfully plan your logistical operations and organizational structure
Upcoming start dates
11 March, 2024
- New York City
6 May, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
3 June, 2024
Who should attend?
Newly appointed or prospective sales managers who need the tools to respond to customer, team and company needs.
- Making the transition to management
- Understanding management communication styles
- The Internal Motivation theory
- Developing SMART goals
- Recruiting and interviewing
- Creating for, and presenting information to, the salesperson
- Best practices in sales skills today
- Characteristics of appropriate delegation
- Positive approaches to problem solving
- Developing a win-win appraisal or goal-setting system
- Applying the principles of team-building
- Recognizing the principles of leadership
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2795
- AMA Members: $2495
Certification / Credits
Average rating 4.8
David did a great job. Iâ€™ve learned many tools which I can apply in my role.
It was pleasant and the group interacted well.
Great content, knowledgeable instructor, engaging discussions. The class should probably be condensed into fewer hours.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...