Follow Through in Sales
It’s not the “close” or confirmation that terminates your sales action, but follow-through. It not only helps the sale stick, but also provides opportunities for additional sales. Follow-through prevents sales “slippage,” provides up-selling opportunities, and makes more sales in less time with qualified leads and referrals. Money is made only by attracting and keeping customers. The real mission of every business must therefore be to create and retain customers, so that the business can be profitable. Discover the ten ways to create brand loyalty. We have five Follow Through courses available in this series that focus on upselling opportunities, preventing buyer’s remorse, email etiquette follow through, customer feedback and satisfaction, keeping customers for life. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
You either work as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager and want to secure your results or you are new in your job role.
We have five Follow Through courses available in this series that focus on:
- Upselling opportunities
- Follow-through with customers after the sale ensures that all the work you did up front not only sticks but produces additional sales. Up-selling works best when suggesting something related or like the original purchase. Discover you could up-sell before, during or after the sale. We will guide you to move from hunting to harvesting a client and how to sell more in less time.
- Preventing buyer’s remorse
- Buyer’s remorse is emotional regret after a purchase. Buyer’s remorse is a natural human reaction emerging from a sense of caution and doubt over a decision. Understand the causes of buyer’s remorse and how you could be in control to prevent buyer’s remorse.
- Email etiquette follow through
- Understand the five C’s for diamond-grade email etiquette. These include content, concise, clarity, color and carat. Identify the top ten spam filter mistakes to ensure successful delivery, avoid complaints, and improve response. Discover the ten power words to improve customer response rates.
- Customer feedback and satisfaction
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty are the most important factors in creating long-term business growth. Discover how to get quality feedback and how to work through criticism. Objectives of many customer satisfaction surveys look to measure three core indexes: satisfaction, loyalty, and value.
- Keeping customers for life
- The mission of every business is to create and retain customers. Understand the ten ways to create brand loyalty and implement the six F’s strategy to exceed customer expectations.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Following Through
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Average rating 5
The course design is user-friendly, with intuitive navigation and well-organized content. Makes learning a breeze.
Powerfull course and helped me to understand changes or improvements required to perform better
Valuble and insightful
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...