Building ReferralsChart Learning Solutions
All available course dates
In sales, a referral is the key to the door of resistance. Referrals are the most powerful strategy for increasing income. They compress sales time. They connect you with more qualified buyers, more returned phone calls, and more “yeses” in less time. It’s the same money, only it happens more often! Income goes up, as effort goes down. Psychological truths will affect your behaviours and consequently, your referral results. Discover the best time to ask and how to ask for referrals and how to define your value proposition. Discover the benefits of networking and key networking strategies. We have five Building Referrals courses available in this series that focus on psychology of building referrals, how to ask for referrals, quick-results referral techniques, strategic referral techniques and networking your way to the top.
Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
You either work as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager and want to secure your results or you are new in your job role.
We have five Building Referrals courses available in this series that focus on:
- Psychology of building referrals
- To attract referrals, maintain positive mental expectations and manage your fear factor. We will show you how to cultivate the five C’s to success: contact, courtesy, consideration, correspondence and continued success. Ensure you are in control and stay within yourself.
- How to ask for referrals
- Use the WRAP methodology to ask for referrals. This includes to wait until the right time, review the benefits, how to ask and pave the way. We will show you to deal with rejection by playing the odds.
- Quick-results referral techniques
- Discover how to implement quick-result referral techniques. Understand the fastest way to bring in a steady stream of qualified referrals and quick-result techniques. Understand how to cultivate current clients and become a MVP (Most Valuable Prospector).
- Strategic referral techniques
- Identify your primary value proposition and your unique selling position. Get “out of the box,” and be different. Innovation is a highly sought-after Value Proposition. Understand how you can be an information navigator for your clients. Discover how you can exceed the four levels of customer expectations.
- Networking your way to the top.
- The benefits of networking are increased referrals, reciprocity, more resources, problem solving, increased visibility, more friends, and more fun. Discover how to expand your circle of influence and be seen and hear at networking events. We will show you how to use effective networking etiquette to start conversations and enter group discussions.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Building Referrals
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training