Product KnowledgeChart Learning Solutions
All available course dates
There are two “faces” of developing your professional skills—an external side and an internal side; a customer-facing side and personal-facing side. We will show you the competition, competence, and confidence connection. Discover how knowledge of industry competition increases your success. Understand why credibility is the core of effective leadership and we will show you how to gain and maintain credibility. Studies show that people tend to follow those who at least appear to know what they’re doing; therefore, expertise provide an essential foundation for effective leaders. We have five Product Knowledge courses available in this series that focus on product & procedural knowledge, competitive knowledge, building credibility, developing expertise, industry trend resource. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
You either work as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager and want to secure your results or you are new in your job role.
We have five Product Knowledge courses available in this series that focus on:
- Product & procedural knowledge
- Discover the four stages of self-management. Discover the seven categories of competency that includes product and service knowledge, procedures, features and benefits, unique language, technical, organizational, and uniqueness. You will understand why it is important to invest the time in developing strong foundations in self-management skills whether you’re a beginner or pro.
- Competitive knowledge
- Knowledge of the competition to gain competence and confidence are interconnected to professional success. Understand how competitive company information, product information and representative’s information can add insight and valuable data for you.
- Building credibility
- Credibility is the ability to inspire belief. The two dimensions of credibility are trustworthiness and expertise. Understand the steps for building credibility that include planning, training, listening, trusting others, building democracy, and building community. Implement the disciplines of credibility to increase credibility.
- Developing expertise
- Experts could influence others as a result of an earned, not elected or appointed status. Understand the two approaches to gaining expertise and how to make good decisions quickly. Discover why you need both depth and breadth of knowledge in order to set an appropriate direction other will follow.
- Industry trend resource
- Understand the difference between trends and fads and we will guide you how to identify fourteen consumer trends. Discover four trends that your business can satisfy and promote to stay ahead of the curve and how to offer trend advice for your buyers to position yourself as the go-to person for industry advice.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Product Knowledge
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training