Confirming/Closing SalesChart Learning Solutions
All available course dates
Think about the difference between the words, “close” and “confirm.” If you close the sale, the mind thinks something has just ended, as in closing a door. If you confirm the sale however, the door opens the beginning of a long-term relationship and referrals. Changing the language from closing to confirming is a more positive approach not only when beginning the sales process, but also when gaining agreement on the smaller decisions that eventually lead to “Yes.” Discover how to apply positive expectancy to confirm more sales. We have five Confirming/Closing courses available in this series that focus on psychology of confirming sales, how to ask for the business, increasing closing ratios, confirming different buyer styles, getting to yes. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
You either work as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager and want to secure your results or you are new in your job role.
We have five First Impressions courses available in this series that focus on:
- The Primacy Effect influences lasting impressions, determining the quality of the relationship in the future. Moments of Truth are “touch points” in time that a customer evaluates when giving you a service “score.” Understand the ten tips for great greetings and introductions. Choose your opening words wisely and we will show you how to balance professionalism with “personalism.”
- Customer courtesy
- Implement areas that could use improvement, based on your service assessment. Courteous behavior determines how customers perceive the quality of your goods and services. Understand how to apply the customer care courtesy model that includes being right, ready, recommending solutions, and resolving problems. Discover how you can go beyond the basics of courtesy behaviors.
- Professional image/clothing
- Your professional image should reflect not only your business’s social norms, but also allow you the freedom to express yourself as a person. Understand the five professional image strategies and what makes each one unique. Discover how a professional image also includes good grooming, upright posture, being punctual, word articulation, effective listening, reliability, responsiveness, respect, and courteousness.
- Word choices
- Words can make or break or break a good first impression. Choose them carefully. Discover why it is important to use positive language, expressing what you can do, not what you can’t. Understand how to be specific in your written and spoken communication and how to end your sentences appropriately. Be careful how you express yourself. You may not be preventing wars, but one word can save or lose a valued customer!
- Telephone skills
- Understand the importance of holding the receiver properly to maintain energy and vocal quality and how to vary your rate of speech to maintain listener interest. Adjust your voice to match the purpose of the call. Lowering your vocal range sends a more controlled image. Listen to learn the purpose of the call. Don’t interrupt. Ask questions to clarify understanding. Learn how to flawlessly place calls on hold or transfer like a pro. Your customers will appreciate you!
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Confirming/Closing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training