Listening SkillsChart Learning Solutions
All available course dates
We listen more than 80% during a day. As important as it is though, listening is also vastly misunderstood. Many people believe that because we can hear, we listen. We will look at some common listening myths you should be aware of. Discover the three phases of authentic listening and how you can use them to your advantage. Listening is the first step in understanding needs of others so that we can be effective problem solvers. We have five Listening courses available in this series that focus on authentic listening, increasing concentration, building curiosity, gaining clarity, critical listening. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
You either work as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager and want to secure your results or you are new in your job role.
We have five Listening courses available in this series that focus on:
- Authentic listening
- Understand why concentration, curiosity and clarity is so important in communication. Understand the many pitfalls and benefits to listening. The bottom line is that it builds effective relationships—the heart of earning and keeping customers. Use listening to increase understanding in any situation you experience.
- Increasing concentration
- Concentrating to hear messages is the first phase of authentic listening. Understand why verbal, vocal, and visual messages need to be congruent in order to be believable. Discover how to be fully present and use our tips for improved concentration.
- Building curiosity
- Understand the three components of curiosity and how to use them in your situation. Avoid pitfalls that cloud our ability to interpret messages accurately. Discover how to increase your ability to interpret messages accurately and how to develop curiosity.
- Gaining clarity
- Understand the difference between direct and indirect communication. We communicate at our best when balancing directness with indirectness, being frank and diplomatic. Understand how to ask clarification questions to increase clarity and using the correct language with your customer.
- Critical listening
- Listening is challenged by attention and inference-making problems. Critical listening demands concentration, curiosity, and clarity with organization and evaluation. Discover how to increase understanding and what is the difference between people-orientated, action-orientated, content-orientated and time-orientated.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Listening
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created an online learning methodology that increases performance and...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training