Influence SkillsChart Learning Solutions
All available course dates
This Influence Skills training course is one of Chart Learning Solutions’ Sales Cycle-Management courses. These programs are all related to working with customers and specifically designed to help those working in sales build behaviors and skills to better help them work with customers.
In this course, participants will study five units that will leave them with the skills to influence their customers. These are:
- Appropriate Use of Power
- Six Influence Techniques
- Getting Other to Follow Your Lead
- Unpopular Positions
- Win-Win Negotiation
See the course content section located below for more information about what you will learn in each unit.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Sales representatives
- IT professionals
- Support staff
Appropriate Use of Power
- The relationship between influence and success
- The definition of personal power and influence
- The difference between push and pull energy
- The two goals of influence
- Know when influence is needed
- How to earn leadership influence
- The five levels of earned leadership influence
- Seven types of leadership power
- Implement the appropriate use of power
Six Influence Techniques
- Understand the six influence techniques
- Implement application guidelines for persuading, asserting, visioning, involving, disengaging, and the “Z” model
Getting Other to Follow Your Lead
- Understand how to increase likeability, charisma, create great first impressions, and inspire others to take immediate action
- Seven guidelines others will use when evaluating the worth of your leadership direction
- The dangers of blind faith
- Six remedies for Groupthink
- Understand opportunities for negotiation
- The definition of negotiation
- Implement qualities of win-win negotiations
- The difference between negotiation and conflict
- Five types of negotiations
- How to prepare to negotiate
- Seven steps in the negotiation process
- Five negotiation strategies
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...