This Influence Skills training course is one of Chart Learning Solutions’ Sales Cycle-Management courses. These programs are all related to working with customers and specifically designed to help those working in sales build behaviors and skills to better help them work with customers.
In this course, participants will study five units that will leave them with the skills to influence their customers. These are:
- Appropriate Use of Power
- Six Influence Techniques
- Getting Other to Follow Your Lead
- Unpopular Positions
- Win-Win Negotiation
See the course content section located below for more information about what you will learn in each unit.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Sales representatives
- IT professionals
- Support staff
Appropriate Use of Power
- The relationship between influence and success
- The definition of personal power and influence
- The difference between push and pull energy
- The two goals of influence
- Know when influence is needed
- How to earn leadership influence
- The five levels of earned leadership influence
- Seven types of leadership power
- Implement the appropriate use of power
Six Influence Techniques
- Understand the six influence techniques
- Implement application guidelines for persuading, asserting, visioning, involving, disengaging, and the “Z” model
Getting Other to Follow Your Lead
- Understand how to increase likeability, charisma, create great first impressions, and inspire others to take immediate action
- Seven guidelines others will use when evaluating the worth of your leadership direction
- The dangers of blind faith
- Six remedies for Groupthink
- Understand opportunities for negotiation
- The definition of negotiation
- Implement qualities of win-win negotiations
- The difference between negotiation and conflict
- Five types of negotiations
- How to prepare to negotiate
- Seven steps in the negotiation process
- Five negotiation strategies
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Average rating 5
"I loved the interactive elements of the course, it kept me engaged and motivated."
"The instructors were knowledgeable and provided practical advice for improving soft skills."
"The course helped me to improve my influence as a leader"
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...