Presentation SkillsChart Learning Solutions
All available course dates
Presentation Skills - Sales Cycle-Management
This Presentation Skills course is part of a group of Sales Cycle-Management courses from Chart Learning Solutions. These programs all relate to working with customers and specifically designed to help those working in sales build behaviors and skills that will better enable them work with customers.
In this course, participants will study five units that will leave them with the skills to influence their customers. These are:
- Planning Persuasive Presentations
- Preparing Presentations that Sell
- Practicing for Perfect Delivery
- Presenting with Impact
- Avoiding Mistakes and Rx for Anxiety
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Sales representatives
- IT professionals
- Support staff
Planning Persuasive Presentations
- The four P’s of persuasive presentations
- The new language in sales
- The three V’s of communication
- Building communication congruency
- How to build trust
- Demonstrate how to use “trouble” in selling
- Organize presentations using the three T’s
- Strategic steps for planning persuasive presentations
- The advantages of planning an approach
Preparing Presentations that Sell
- Seven strategies for preparing a sales presentation
- Four parts of a “Presentation Body,”
- Brainstorm ideas to generate content
- Prepare details of your presentation
- Create and illustrate supporting points
- Three ways to increase your presentation’s persuasion influence
- Nine guidelines for using visual aids to support your points
- Five guidelines for using charts effectively
- Two media success secrets
- How to create titles for visual aids
- Powerful introductions, transitions, overviews, summaries, and compelling openers
- know how to manage collateral material before, during and after a presentation
- Guidelines for preparing an “Elevator Speech,” and create a compelling closing call to action
Practicing for Perfect Delivery
- Five guidelines for practicing your craft
- How to make six minor adjustments that can make a major difference
- Five strategies to coach your mindset
Presenting with Impact
- The ambiguous meaning of messages
- How to present an organized program
- Four ways to present with vocal impact
- Five strategies to increase your visual impact
- The do’s and don’ts of using gestures
- Five guidelines for presenting an effective impromptu speech
- How to close your program with impact
Avoiding Mistakes and Rx for Anxiety
- How to avoid the ten biggest presentation mistakes
- Nine prescriptions for managing anxiety
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...