Qualifying is the process of determining interest, authority, urgency, budget, and competitive situation. Qualification information is critical to learn early in the sales cycle and easy to get by asking the right questions. We will help you to organize and work leads by degrees of buying readiness using a color-code system. Understand various strategies to advance the sale and increase buyer interest. We have five Qualifying courses available in this series that focus on the “big five” qualifiers, categorizing/organizing leads, buying influencers, sales funnel stages for advancing, developing buying interest. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
You either work as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager and want to secure your results or you are new in your job role.
We have five Qualifying courses available in this series that focus on:
- The “big five” qualifiers
- Understand the three goals of qualification and how to apply suitability, eligibility, and forecasting. Discover how to quickly qualify the appropriateness of a prospect to your offering. We will guide you how to use your emotional intelligence to subjectively assess how you feel about an account relative to a sales goal and adjust strategically.
- Categorizing/organizing leads
- Implement the very effective color-code system to work your leads, ranging from red “A” leads to blue “D” leads. We will show you how to use marketing mutilation to personalize your correspondence. Discover how you can stay top-of-mind developing long-term leads.
- Buying influencers
- In each complex sale, there are four vital buying roles--anywhere from one to many may play one or more decision-making roles. Understand the role of each buyer and discover how to sell to all four buying influencers in order to build a solid strategic foundation. Understand the three points of entry to gain access to buying influencers.
- Sales funnel stages for advancing
- The Confirm-It Funnel helps control sales activities, forecast, motivate, organize sales time, and insure consistency of sales results over time. Discover the four major steps in every sale and how to be in control of these steps. You will learn how to account for varying degrees of potential and assign a weight according to one single criteria. Understand how to use the funnel to detail specific steps of activities along the way.
- Developing buying interest
- The most important qualifier is to help prospects recognize a buying need. Utilize the three objectives for developing interest and uncover dissatisfaction by asking questions. We will help you to ask the right questions Develop dissatisfaction by asking questions that explore the impact of problems on a prospect’s current situation.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Qualifying
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...