This power is not only true in sales, but also in many other interpersonal interactions such as service transactions, group discussions, or negotiations. As a rule of thumb, the more questions you ask, the more successful your interactions with buyers will be. We will help you to understand why questions are so powerful. We will show the types of questions and when to apply each. You will discover the top ten reasons people buy and how to ask trouble questions that pinpoint the buyer dissatisfaction. We have five Questioning courses available in this series that focus on introduction to STēR questions, pinpointing needs, finding problems, building needs, questions that sell for you. Each course averages 15 minutes to complete with a post assessment included for each course. The Application Activity forms will allow the participant to apply the learnings in their own scenario and environment. This selection of courses is intended for sales executives, sales managers, sales reps, and customer facing people who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
You either work as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager and want to secure your results or you are new in your job role.
We have five Questioning courses available in this series that focus on:
- Introduction to STēR questions
- Understand the pull and push energy that are two forms of interpersonal power. Questions gain their power from pull energy, directing others to move with you. Understand when and how to use open-ended and close-ended questions. We will show you how to help buyers make decisions by taking a storyline approach using STeR questions.
- Pinpointing needs
- Learn enough facts about a buyer’s current status to advance the conversation purposefully. Discover how to ask relevant questions about necessary information designed to keep the prospect talking for the sake of conversation. Understand how to mix open and close ended questions but ask close-ended questions which are likely to be answered with a “yes”.
- Finding problems
- People will not buy unless they feel some level of dissatisfaction or trouble. Discover how to ask questions that reveal points of dissatisfaction, building an awareness of less-than ideal results. Use this technique to find the pain and fix it.
- Building needs
- Evaluation questions help move people from being unaware of their trouble, into awareness and a desire to change. evaluation questions help buyers explore the extent of the damage their trouble is causing. understand all the benefits of evaluation questions and when to use this the most effectively.
- Questions that sell for you
- Recommendation questions enlist buyers to tell you the benefits, increasing buy-in. They hear the benefits twice—once from you and again from themselves. Discover how to increase acceptance in your solution and how you can help teach buyers to convincingly present your solutions to others.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification in Questioning
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Average rating 5
"I appreciate that the course was updated with current industry trends and best practices."
"The course materials were engaging and kept me interested throughout."
"I found the course to be both informative and interesting."
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...