Advanced Sales Management
In three days of advanced sales management training, you’ll get skills to keep pace with all the issues that are revolutionizing sales force management. It’s the sales management training seminar to choose if you want to become a more effective manager—and advance further, faster, in your career. You'll discover the can't-fail techniques that have already benefited thousands of your colleagues. Here is advanced sales management training that will help you learn how to achieve peak performance in every area indispensable to sales management success.
How You Will Benefit
- Develop leadership and team-building skills
- Recruit and train a higher caliber of sales professional
- Improve your sales team's productivity
- Keep your team accomplishments in the spotlight
- Generate increased profits with fewer resources
- Understand the internal motivators of your sales force
- Become a more effective sales manager, communicator and decision maker by applying proven leadership principles
Upcoming start dates
15 May, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Seasoned sales managers who want to refine sales planning techniques, build leadership skills and become more powerful decision makers, motivators, communicators, coaches and counselors through advanced sales management training.
- The changing sales environment
- How to utilize a system for analyzing your sales planning
- The dimensions of effective sales management
- Understanding people: the basis for sales motivation and effective communication
- Organizing and structuring the sales force
- The attributes of standards of performance
- Coaching, counseling and performance appraisals
- The challenges of special personnel situations
- Creative decision-making and problem solving techniques
- The implications of sales compensation
- Non Members: $2795
- AMA Members: $2495
Certification / Credits
Average rating 4.7
The last day was the best day. Some segments of the class were basic management but it was helpful to get into the advanced portions when we started to discuss forecasting and m...
The two things that really make the difference with these classes are the faculty leader and the other attendees. Ann is an excellent instructor and this class had great partici...
Gave me a whole new preceptive on management. Forced me to think of current processes and how they ought to be improved.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...