The one-day Time Management course is designed to present the best practices and techniques that will allow participants to increase their effectiveness, both at home and at work. Not only with participants be provided with valuable recommendations, but they will also have the chance to evaluate how they use their time and how they might make course corrections - especially when it comes to procrastinating behavior and time robbers.
This course does not give preferences or guidance on different time management systems or smart phone applications.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Managerial, Supervisory, or Technical Leadership.
The objectives for this course are listed as follows:
- Identify and overcome barriers to personal productivity.
- Implement strategies to avoid time traps.
- Schedule time to maximum efficiency.
- Effectively manage the work and time of employees, as appropriate.
- Analyze and identify where time is spent and develop a strategy to gain better control.
- Apply best-use guidance to regular and special meetings.
- Better manage e-mail to save time and increase productivity.
The cost of this course is $4,950 for up to 20 students.
Certification / Credits
Certificate of Completion
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
About Velocity Knowledge
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team