Time Management for LeadersChart Learning Solutions
Time Management for Leaders
All available course dates
Time Management for Leaders
This Time Management for Leaders course is one of the Leadership Development courses available from Chart Learning Solutions. These courses have been created for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to become more effective at leading themselves and others.
In this course, participants will study five units that will give current and aspiring leaders the time management skills that they need to be effective in thier roles. These are:
- Scheduling Smarts
- Finding Hidden Time
- Maximizing Productivity
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
- The difference between being effective and efficient
- The three stages of managing time
- Write result-driven mission statements
- Set SMART goals
- Prioritize tasks
- Manage multiple "A" priorities
- Utilize six criteria for increased efficiency
- Guidelines for streamlining paperwork
- Eliminate the ten biggest time wasters in business
- Implement guidelines for scheduling SMART goals
- Activities to maximize your effectiveness and efficiency
- Schedule recurring activities
- Record and track progress using your natural energy cycles
Finding Hidden Time
- Apply shortcuts to save time
- How to make the most of downtime
- Make a game out of saving time
- Create chunks of time
- Use the power of leverage to reduce effort
- Avoid procrastination
- Guidelines for delegation
- Get more done in less time
- Balancing home and career
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training