Time management comes down to making good choices and developing habits that will get you there. Now is the time to revisit tried and true techniques, re-think what is working for you and how you can infuse balance in your work week and boost your productivity. This workshop will help you dispel the myths around time management and examine what is stealing your attention and focus. You will learn about tools and techniques to become more self aware of your habits and assets, and how these can impact the big and small decisions in your daily routine. The workshop will provide you with a framework to focus your attention on the right priorities, make the best choices for you and how to harness your energy throughout the day. Now is the time to take stock, take action and anchor new habits to set yourself for success!
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
- North America
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of where their attention goes and why
- Apply the 80/20 rule and a range of other time management tools and techniques
- Categorize tasks using the Urgent/Important Matrix
- Develop meaningful goals and priorities and shift their focus based on what is most important to them
- Identify distractions that get in the way of effective time management and apply strategies to minimize them
- Capitalize on technology to manage emails, schedule dedicated time and track tasks
- Select the best communication medium to convey a message
- Build a choice management action plan including mindset strategies and productivity strategies
- Build and anchor new habits towards more effective time management
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...