Developing High Performance Teams - OAM425WEB
This webinar covers the key ingredients of successful teams, the role of the leader, hiring and recruiting techniques and the key skills to search for, ways to motivate the team. Also, since stress, time, conflict, and priorities management. This webinar will also examines some of the most common management mistakes, including the failure to provide appropriate feedback to failing to listen to or involve others.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Internal and external auditors, financial auditors, audit management, compliance, and risk management professionals.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn about the essential elements of leadership, characteristics of highly effective teams, how to set goals, motivate and delegate to your staff, coaching and mentoring techniques, and what makes communication effective.
- The essential practices of effective team leadership
- The characteristics of highly effective teams
- Setting goals and measuring their achievement
- Coaching and mentoring techniques when under time pressure
- Conducting effective meetings
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Managing time, the phone and e-mail
- Changing attitudes and behaviors
- 10 common team management mistakes
- The importance of body language
- Conflict and negotiation techniques
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 2 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...