Leading Hybrid Teams
Are you a people-leader with some employees working remotely and some working on-site? And do you have additional unique hybrid team factors such as members working different shifts, at multiple sites, or on different projects? If so, you may have experienced challenges with communication, collaboration, and meetings, all within a uniquely stressful pandemic world.
This workshop provides you with proven best practices and tools to build trust, resiliency, and productivity during times of constant change. The two highly interactive three-hour virtual sessions provide opportunities to practice new skills and create your personalized strategy to build a cohesive and effective team.
Who should attend?
Any team leader at any level in an organization. Particularly critical for those who are anticipating back-to-work / work-from-home policy changes.
Course delivery details
Available worldwide, inquire for more information.
Use this code to receive 10% off our public enrollment courses or your first in-house delivery (new clients only). The code is FINDCOURSES10.
Certification / Credits
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Answer the question, are hybrid teams here forever?
- Debunk the three myths of hybrid teams
- Identify the benefits of hybrid teams
- Assess your hybrid team’s strengths and areas to improve
- Gain clarity on the recently published neuroscience that directly impacts team dynamics and productivity
- Learn how to manage the assumptions and innate bias that exists between coworkers that are dispersed and those that are co-located
- Use the powerful five human motivators to manage the cognitive load of uncertainty and change and diffuse stress and tension within yourself and in others
- Choose from an array of best practices that will transform your team meetings to maximize equitable participation, inclusivity and diversity
- Create a communication plan of routines and habits that will foster collaboration between team members for team success
- Practice solving the most common hybrid team challenges using case studies
- Learn how you can leverage your organization’s existing collaborative technology platform and applications
Why choose Facilitation First?
Facilitation First has been developing great meeting leaders since 1991
Over 10,000 satisfied learners indicate they would recommend our workshops to their colleagues
Facilitation First Trainers are Master Meeting Facilitators
Average rating 4.8
I enjoyed the format of the course - it was engaging and made me think, which led to a better understanding. This should be made mandatory for all managers who have a hybrid te...
This was a great workshop; very interactive and valuable.
Excellent presentation with valuable information and tools to help us succeed in our various departments
Contact this provider
Facilitation First Inc
For over thirty years, Facilitation First has been top of mind for companies requiring Facilitation Skills Training and Professional Facilitation Services. We specialize in helping leaders and subject matter experts transition to the role of meeting facilitator, where a structured...