Team Leader's ToolkitAMA - American Management Association
Place & Start
Team Leader's Toolkit
All available course dates
Team Leader's Toolkit
Steps to Building a Cohesive, Productive Team
Let’s face it, most business teams are often nowhere near as effective as they could be. Even worse, many are dysfunctional, and that drains employees’ energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
Join renowned leadership experts Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton as they explain the findings of a recent study of more than 85000 working adults, which reveals the most important elements of leading a productive team in today’s volatile, complex world.
This webinar will challenge you to freshly examine your approach to team leadership and assumptions about how people effectively work together. For 90 minutes you will learn practical steps to improve your work group’s performance—no matter your industry or the size of your team.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe approaches to motivating individuals and building a cohesive team
- Understand team dynamics that help the team work at peak performance
Attend and you’ll hear specific tactics and actions for leading your team, including:
- Nuances of managing generations—helping engage your Millennials, GenXers and Boomers
- Managing to the one—creating greater individual employee commitment by sculpting careers and creating ways for team members to learn and grow
- Speeding productivity—uncovering how today’s most successful teams get new people up to speed faster and more effectively
- Challenging everything—inspiring innovation through healthy team discord
- Focusing on the customer—creating alignment cross-functionally by focusing like a laser on the needs of customers
Course price for:
- Non Members: $199.00
- AMA Members: $199.00
- GSA: $199.00
American Management Association Company Info
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team