Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni’s international best-seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Powered by Everything DiSC® helps teams apply The Five Behaviors™ model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity. The program uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC® style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
There are two programs: Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team which is best suited for intact teams that routinely work together and Five Behaviors® Personal Development for individuals that move between teams.
Both programs allow companies to harness the power of The Five Behaviors® across the entire organization enabling a culture of teamwork.
Below is a brief summary of the five behaviors.
- TRUST One Another – When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in CONFLICT Around Ideas – When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- COMMIT to Decisions – When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another ACCOUNTABLE - When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective RESULTS - The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more Information
- United States of America
Why choose APLS Group?
APLS Group has been partnering with clients to design and deliver workshops and programs that engage and elevate the performance of individuals, teams and organizations for 20 years.
Contact this provider
People are your most valuable asset. The performance of your employees and their ability to communicate and cooperate toward shared goals is the most essential ingredient for success in any industry. Investing in these skills yields returns many times over....