ITIL® Service Operation (SO)
About this course:
This intermediate level certification course focuses on the principles, processes, operational activities and functions that enable organizations and individuals to successfully manage how their products and services perform. This ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation (SO) course is one of the key qualifications within ITIL® Service Lifecycle training and will establish your ability to enable responsive, stable and repeatable IT service delivery. This course also prepares the students for the .
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $95,000 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® service operation stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a service operation environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL® Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Service Operation publication in preparation for the examination.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan key activities for ITIL® Service Operation processes
- Maintain stability in SO while allowing for changes in design, scale, scope, and service
- Support operations through new models and architectures
- Evaluate SO processes with critical success factors and KPIs
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...