ITIL Service Operation - In House
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) has become the de-facto best practice standard for the provision of high quality IT services worldwide. It provides guidance to customers of Information Technology services on what they should demand, and for IT organizations the various publications identify what should be provided and how to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
The 3-day ITIL Service Operation Course is an independent certification and also prepares the candidate for the Managing through the Lifecycle and ITIL Expert certifications. This course covers operational processes, functions, common activities, technology and implementation issues.
You will gain detailed knowledge of the contents of the ITIL V3 Service Operation publication. The lectures and exercises in this class will provide you with the information that you need and practice in applying the important principles of this certification.
During this class, we will explore the details of managing Operations in an Information Technology organization. We'll discuss and practice Best Practice methodologies for ensuring that all of the operational activities that make up an IT Operations group meet Service Level Agreements, carry out routine maintenance and communications, and embed the principles of Continuous Improvement.
The partner Capability course, Service Operational Analysis, provides more detailed information on the design of Service Operation activities to ensure that they support the overall Service Lifecycle.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
The ITIL Intermediate Service Operation course is appropriate for individuals who:
- Would like to enhance the delivery of IT Service Provision within their organization.
- Require a detailed understanding of ITIL Service Operations.
- Are working in, or about to enter, an IT Service Operation environment.
- Would like to enhance the delivery of IT Services
- Are seeking an ITIL Expert certification in order to gain the benefits of ITIL principles throughout their organization.
- Are seeking an ITIL Advanced Level certification.
This qualification is only available to candidates who hold the V3 Foundation or Foundation Bridge Certificate in IT Service Management.
The Lifecycle Phase: Service Operation
- Key Principles in Service Operation
Processes in Service Operation
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
Processes in Service Operation Cont`d
- Access Management
- Problem Management
Functions in Service Operation
- Technical Management
- Applications Management
- IT Operations Management including IT Operations Control and Facilities Management
Wrap up, Mock and Exam
Certification / Credits
Participants will gain practical skills in the following areas:
- Leading discussions on Service Operations
- Service Operation Principles
- Service Operation Processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organizing Service Operations
- Service Operation Functions
- Service Operation technology related activities
- Implementing Service Operations
- Understanding and analyzing Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...