ITIL® Service Design (SD)
About this course:
In this advanced level certification course, students will be focused on the use of ITIL® processes and practice elements utilized within the Service Lifecycle context. The design process is vital to the continued improvement and development of services within the IT lifecycle. This course introduces participants to service catalogue, IT service availability and continuity. Students will also learn about service design technology as well as organization and implementation of service design. Good service design can improve the alignment of IT with the overall business and user needs and the certification will illustrate the importance of designing consistent service design practices in order to achieve this. This course also prepares the students for the
The average salary for ITIL® certified IT professional is $96,000 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Who Wish to have a greater understanding of the ITIL® Service Design stage of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- Candidates are required to have completed the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Minimum of two years relevant IT experience.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Improve quality of service
- Improve consistency of service
- Ease the implementation of new or changed services
- Improve service alignment
- Improve service performance
- Improve IT governance
- Improve effectiveness of service management and IT processes
- Improve information and decision-making
- Improve alignment with customer values and strategies
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...