Human Resource Law 101
Employers are constantly on edge wondering if they will be sued. Are you ready to take on the next legal liability that comes your way? Ease those concerns with this broad overview of the key issues faced in employment law today. You'll also get the latest updates you need to know, including FLSA essentials. Avoid areas that pose damaging liability risks and proactively protect yourself from employment-related litigation - register today!
- Discover how recent changes impact your business.
- Develop a plan to confront toxic employees.
- Explore ways to handle common HR problems.
- Determine whether your existing handbook may cause potential liability headaches.
- Unravel the interplay of the FMLA and the ADA.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Reviewing New Laws, Rules, Regs, and Recent Changes
- Preparing for Workplace Violence
- How to Handle Top HR Problems
- Getting up to Speed on Employee Handbooks: Are You up to Date?
- Understanding the Interplay of the FMLA and ADA
- Ethical Issues in Employment Law
Why choose NBI?
More than 1.3 million professionals have trusted NBI with their training
With 35+ years of expertise, we understand the needs of professionals seeking continuing education
Our diverse catalog of 4,000+ courses covers topics in all legal disciplines
Contact this provider
National Business Institute
At NBI, we believe that enhancing professional knowledge through continuing education empowers our customers to better serve their community. With over 35 years of experience, we understand the needs of legal professionals seeking continuing education and we are dedicated to...