Coaching to Improve Performance
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for leaders, managers and supervisors.
- Small group exercise: Why do we coach? Who do we coach?
- Class discussion: What are the characteristics of great coaches?
- Lecture: The Coaching Conversation
- Class discussion: When is the right time to coach?
- Lecture: The Coaching Model: Skills & Steps
- Self-reflection: examine your recent coaching experiences
- Role Play using the coaching conversation & model
- Self-reflection: in what situations will you use your new skills?
Module Learning Outcomes
- Identify the core principles, objectives, and language of effective coaching
- Move through the steps of the “Coaching Conversation”
- Recognize coaching opportunities
- Discover an effective coaching model
- Address behavior that is below expectations
- Implement performance management skills
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...
Find out more about this Coaching to Improve Performance course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team