Executive Coaching ProgramHenley Leadership Group
Executive Coaching Program
All available course dates
Executive Coaching Program
The workplace is changing at a rapid pace. Executive leaders are being called on to upgrade habits, transform cultures, and create workplaces where all people thrive.
Do your Executives have the skills needed to:
- Cultivate true collaboration and innovation
- Build an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Create a culture where all people belong
- Harness the power of transparency and vulnerability
- Empower others to bring their best to work
- Sustain great leadership in the face of breakdowns and upheaval
- Navigate ongoing change and transition
Our Executive Coaching Program provides the most current and up to date coaching and training on how to lead the new workplace.
Executive Coaching Program Includes:
- Monthly, one-hour, 1:1 coaching sessions with a certified Executive Coach over a nine-month period
- Three Robust Assessments:
- Leadership Circle Profile 360 – priceless feedback on your leadership style and impact
- iEQ9 Enneagram Leadership Profile – a personality type assessment to surface key leadership values, motivators and blindspots
- Leadership Culture Survey – a comprehensive look at current state and aspirational goals for the culture you lead
- Nine, two-hour interactive skill-building workshops containing current leadership philosophies designed to increase your capacity as a leader
- A comprehensive program workbook and leadership books to support the integration of what is taught in the two-hour sessions
- On-the-spot coaching, as needed, throughout the duration of the program
Program Session Schedule:
- February 18: The Five New Habits for Leaders
- March 18: Cultivating a Leader’s Mindset
- April 15: Revealing Blindspots, Surfacing Strengths
- May 13: Mastering Healthy Conflict
- June 10: Developing Others Through Feedback
- July 15: Creating a Culture of Belonging
- August 12: Expanding Your Strategic Thinking
- September 9: Leading Through Change and Transition
- October 14: Declaring the Way Forward
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This program is for Executives who are:
- Ready to commit to a nine-month development program
- Open to feedback and training designed to speed development
- Willing to address and let go of old habits that no longer serve their leadership
- Curious about your blind spots, impact, and unconscious ways of working
- Seeking a thought partner to help navigate the complexity of leading during disruptive times
- Aware that ongoing learning is critical to staying current, relevant, and effective as a leader
What you can expect from working with an Executive Coach:
- A trusted, personal and professional confidant and advisor
- A true thought partner in organization and team dynamics
- An accountability partner who compels you to act
- An ally who will provide timely and direct feedback to speed development
- A partner who will stand for you creating a more balanced, steady, and satisfying life
Program Session Overview:
- The Five New Habits for Leaders: Leaders are being called on to upgrade habits, transform cultures, and create workplaces where all people thrive. During this session, you will anchor yourself in the five new habits needed to ensure your effectiveness as a leader.
- Cultivating a Leader’s Mindset: Great leadership depends on the quality of attention and intention that you bring to any situation. In this session, you will begin to understand how to cultivate a leader's mindset. You will expand your skill in whole person leading.
- Revealing Blindspots, Surfacing Strengths: You will inquire into the cost and impact of your stress-based reactions. You will explore how to be accountable for the results you produce and become diligent about bringing your core strengths to challenging circumstances.
- Mastering Healthy Conflict: You will learn a new framework about how to powerfully engage and respond to conflict. You will gain mastery in disengaging from problem-based thinking and move to creating outcomes that are aligned to strategy and vision.
- Developing Others Through Feedback: Listening deeply and providing empowering feedback is the quickest path to development. During this session, you will receive communication tools that speed development, build trust, and help to normalize the process of feedback.
- Creating a Culture of Belonging: In this session, you will learn what is needed to create organizational inclusion and belonging. You will gain awareness about unconscious habits that create exclusion and acquire effective practices to implement moving forward.
- Expanding Your Strategic Thinking: A new way of thinking is needed to meet today's challenges. During this session, you will inquire into a more conscious, intentional, and strategic way to move your organization forward.
- Leading Through Change and Transition: We are in an era of rapid innovation, transition, and change. During this session, you will expand your ability to navigate change and empower others to move through points of transition with greater ease.
- Declaring the Way Forward: Great leaders understand the power of completion before declaring what comes next. During this session, you will complete your nine-month executive coaching program and create a roadmap for your ongoing development.
Course delivery details
Basic Overview and Details:
- Registration closes January 31, 2021
- Your welcome packet, pre-work, and program materials mailed out the first week of February 2021
- The program starts on February 18, 20201
- Program is delivered in a virtual setting
- All group development sessions are live and interactive
- You will be assigned a Certifed Executive Coaching at the beginning of the program
- You will have 1:1 coaching sessions each month to deepen the learning from each group development sessions
- The program is limited to 12 participants. Note: Enrollment is limited to 3 participants from any one organization. If you are interested in a private program please contact us directly.
We know your investment matters. Our clients see a clear ROI through increased productivity, reduction in turnover, and overall better organization and team performance.
- 9-month program
- Three Leadership Assessments
- Monthly 1:1 coaching sessions with a certified Executive Coach
- Monthly 2-hour training intensives (see session overview)
- Comprehensive workbook, materials, and books
- On the spot coaching as needed throughout the coaching engagement
Cost: $18k - Can be billed as a monthly retainer
Why choose HLG?
98% of leaders love our coaching and training programs (2% like them!)
15 years serving leaders and creating workplaces that thrive
225% ROI from a recent study on one of our most popular programs
Henley Leadership Group
Henley Leadership Group believes every workplace deserves healthy, strong leadership that improves workplace culture. For over 20 years Henley Leadership has provided coaching and training that helps leaders develop the skills needed to produce extraordinary results. When your leaders are...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training