Enneagram for TeamsHenley Leadership Group
Enneagram for Teams
All available course dates
Enneagram for Teams
We recommend the Enneagram to support your team in deepening understanding of self and team dynamics. It provides an in-depth look at leadership behaviors and motivation. It is designed to disrupt unconscious ways of working by providing highly accurate insights that will support each leader in brining their best to the team
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
ENNEAGRAM FOR TEAM BUILDS INCLUSION, EMPATHY AND GREATER TEAM CAPABILITES
- Heightened personal awareness and EQ
- Increased inclusion, diversity and belonging amongst team members
- More effective collaboration and team dynamics
- Clarity around team strengths and skills
- Improved communication amongst team members
- Greater appreciation for what each team member provides and makes possible
- Partnership when it comes to individual and collective development
- Awareness of team expertise, gaps to be filled, and future areas of focus
COMPONENTS OF THE ENNEAGRAM DEVELOPMENT SERIES:
- Three, two hour virtual sessions. Two facilitators who are certified in the Integrate Enneagram. A production partner who will assist with breakout rooms, and manage the chat feature
- PRO Enneagram report for each team member
- PRO Team report to be utilized during the sessions
- An interactive design that allows space for breakout rooms, dialogue, q&a, reflection time, and 1:1 time between team members
TOPICS COVERED DURING THE SERIES:
- Introductions of agreements that create psychology safety and ways of working together in the learning space
- Overview of the Enneagram as a way of increasing understanding, empathy, and connection amongst the team
- Review of the team profile as a whole
- Understanding about how the different Enneagram types work well together, as well as potential pitfalls
- Centers of expression overview, the way the team thinks, acts and feels – exploring how this impacts team experience and culture
- Team conflict styles
- Agreements and next steps
Course delivery details
- Leadership assessment can but delivered to individuals or to entire organizations.
- A Debrief session is included with the report
- Debrief sessions can be delivered in a 1:1, group, or webinar format
How to Get Started:
- Schedule a call to discuss your needs
- Complete the assessment
- Attend the training or debrief
Please contact us directly to discuss pricing. Cost is dependent on a team or individual training, the number of participants, and delivery format - virtual or in-person.
Why choose HLG?
98% of leaders love our coaching and training programs (2% like them!)
15 years serving leaders and creating workplaces that thrive
225% ROI from a recent study on one of our most popular programs
Henley Leadership Group
We are a team of leadership development experts who engage the whole leader through leadership coaching, training, and assessments. Our work is designed to disrupt the status quo, ignite leadership, and provide the needed skill development to further develop leaders...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2022
Each year, we select the top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
United States of America