Engaging Your Full Potential
Leadership development is about bringing out the best in every individual. Highly effective leaders are self-aware, consistently bring their best to work, and can inspire others to do the same.
Leaders who participate in Engaging Your Full Potential acquire the skills needed to:
- Provide and receive feedback that develops
- Stretch into new leadership challenges and opportunities
- Engage in high conflict situations with greater ease
- Self regulate during times of stress and upheaval
- Bring their best to work in all situations
- Lead from their core strengths to inspire others
- Communicate fully to build trust and respect
- Remain steady in addressing critical issues when the stakes are high
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who should participate in Engaging Your Full Potential:
This program is designed for emerging leaders, managers, and directors who are ready to expand their leadership scope and reach. This program is ideal for groups of 12-40 participants.
- Laying the foundation for leadership
- Exploring transparency and sharing
- Discovering leadership blind spots
- Creating powerful outcomes through conflict
- Upgrading communication and listening skills
- Identifying core strengths
- Engaging the power of collaboration
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for development in your leadership
- Enhance interpersonal skills to develop a better network
- Improve your leadership communication skills
- Experience confidence in addressing critical issues when the stakes are high
- Willingness to stretch into new leadership challenges
- Build a strong internal network with your peers and colleagues
Course delivery details
- Seven, 2 hour sessions (or full day in person with two follow on sessions)
- Facilitated by a certified coach, co-lead to support breakout sessions
- Work with a group of fellow leaders in a highly-interactive virtual environment
- Training in leadership tools and frameworks that are instantly applicable to real-world situations
- Individual and group coaching from a team of skilled coaches
- Personnel Relations Survey
- Creation of a leadership development plan
- 360 leadership assessment survey
- Group or individual coaching
- Enneagram Leadership Profile
Please contact us directly to discuss pricing. Program cost is dependent on the number of participants, virtual or in-person delivery, and if any program enhancements are included.
Why choose HLG?
98% of leaders love our coaching and training programs (2% like them!)
15 years serving leaders and creating workplaces that thrive
225% ROI from a recent study on one of our most popular programs
Average rating 5
I have been in many different leadreship rogeams over the years but this one was the nost helpful I've done in a long time.
Knwoing yourself is the key to leading others. This training is helping me get there.
One of the most useful professional development courses I have ever taken. The content was informative and the coaching was excellent. If you are willing to fully make the commi...
Contact this provider
Henley Leadership Group
We are a team of leadership development experts who engage the whole leader through leadership coaching, training, and assessments. Our work is designed to disrupt the status quo, ignite leadership, and provide the needed skill development to further develop leaders...