Leadership with a DEI Lens
DEI efforts demand more than one-off training.
Great leaders know there is always more to discover about what lies hidden in the way we lead and work with others.
It is not enough to know what there is to talk about. Teams and leaders also need to know HOW to have important conversations. People need to be given the right tools that allow them to move safely out of their comfort zone, build a strong foundation of trust in order to have uncomfortable conversations, explore blind spots with curiosity, all the while knowing it will make a difference.
Working with certified consultants and experts, you will dive into learning and conversations around diversity, equity, and, inclusion. This work is designed to be challenging, and yes, at times uncomfortable. We are committed to you being a more conscious leader and effectively addressing racism and implicit bias at work is part of that journey.
What makes our approach different:
- We partner with senior leaders to ensure the work is integrated into the culture - Not only does this create a positive impact on retention, engagement, and morale, it also supports forward momentum on strategy and vision.
- This work is done through a leadership development approach with a DEI lens. Your leaders will acquire new skills and increase their awareness around DEI. As we see it, DEI and leadership development go hand in hand.
- Creating psychological safety and building trust is paramount to the process. For this reason, we first provide the tools needed to ensure successful conversations, expand self-awareness, and create partnerships.
- We are in a conversation with you. We bring real-world, real-life examples to the work. We are not here to talk at you, we are here to talk with you.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
When done right, DEI work creates a more innovative, equitable, and dedicated workplace.
Here is what makes it work:
- Senior leaders are in the conversation
- DEI is built into the vision, mission, and values
- It becomes the "air you breathe"
- Data is used to define success
- Working with a development partner that is dedicated to learning, psychological safety, and transformational outcomes
- Gathering Data: Clear picture of the current state
- Creating Alignment: Shared tools for success
- Getting to Work: DEI learning and development series
- Data collection via survey
- A two-hour session with Leadership Team to discuss data collected*
- Learning cohorts established
Five, 2-hour sessions
- Setting the Foundation: DEI Pathways To Mission Building a Culture of Trust & Respect
- Building Awareness: Establishing Common Understanding & Language Around DEI Concepts and Influences
- Jumping In with Good Intentions: Focusing on the Impact of Implicit Bias and Assumptions
- Knowing Better to Doing Better: Widening Perspectives to Grow Beyond Inequity and Micro Aggressions
- Keep Practicing: Integrating DEI Insights and Practices for Trust and Respect
$25k per cohort. Up to 25 participants per cohort.
Why choose HLG?
98% of leaders love our coaching and training programs (2% like them!)
15 years serving leaders and creating workplaces that thrive
225% ROI from a recent study on one of our most popular programs
Contact this provider
Henley Leadership Group
We are a team of leadership development experts who engage the whole leader through leadership coaching, training, and assessments. Our work is designed to disrupt the status quo, ignite leadership, and provide the needed skill development to further develop leaders...