Expanding Resiliency TogetherHenley Leadership Group
Expanding Resiliency Together
All available course dates
Expanding Resiliency Together
Nearly 70% of American workers reported that the COVID-19 pandemic has been the most stressful time of their career. It is time to provide the support they need.
This program is designed to provide the space, time, and tools needed to move through this disruptive time. Meeting weekly, co-workers engage in 5, 50-minute sessions designed to provide the necessary time to connect, receive coaching, acquire new tools, and build resiliency together.
During each session, participants will:
- Learn new tools and frameworks that promise to make life and work easier and more fulfilling
- Have access to priceless feedback and support from a certified coach
- Be provided with actionable and practical next actions to apply the learning
- Gain new skills through an empowering, supportive, and energizing learning experience.
- Participate in a development program that builds trust and respect amongst peers and colleagues
Intended participant outcomes and results:
- Skills and strength to better manage stress and anxiety
- Utilization of five new tools that build resiliency during uncertain times
- Expanded self-awareness leads to more present and engaged leaders
- Heightened trust and respect amongst peers - resulting in greater morale and teaming
- Increased engagement - reduction in turnover, sick days, “presenteeism”
- Utilization of daily practices that support each person in bringing their best to work
- Colleagues and peers that are maintaining connection while working remotely
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Building Resiliency Together is a great program for:
- Organizations wanting to provide tools, practices, and additional support during times of increased stress and disruption
- Intact teams that are seeking ways to stay connected and keep learning while working from home
- Individuals who want to form a group of colleagues and peers to work together
- Any groups interested in acquiring tools and practices to keep leading during uncertain times
Each session includes:
- A check-in process to get the group connected
- Use of breakout rooms to allow for greater engagement
- Introduction of a new model or framework that can be instantly utilized
- A new practice that helps build and maintain resiliency
- Identification of a specific action to take moving forward
During the first session, we introduce agreements for workability, share the roadmap for the program, and introduce the four domains of resiliency: Physical, Intellectual, Emotional, and Spiritual. A brief online survey will be sent following session one to capture feedback from participants.
Session two is all about change and transition. A transition model is introduced, participants work to identify where they are on the curve and what is needed to keep moving in the face of ambiguity and chaos.
Here, in session three, we look to see how to shift our focus from a “problem-focused” mindset to an “outcome-focused” mindset. We introduce a simple framework that builds personal strength and accountability.
In session four, we bring empathy into the workplace and explore how you can receive support while you may also be supporting others.
The final session is about staying grounded and focused on future outcomes. This session reviews all tools introduced and provides a model for embracing tension while focusing on the big picture as we move forward. Following the final session, a final survey will be sent to all participants to gather the overall impact of the series.
Course delivery details
The program is delivered in a virtual format utilizing break out rooms and interactive materials. Each session includes a certified facilitator and co-lead. Meeting weekly, co-workers engage in 5, 45-minute sessions designed to provide the necessary time to connect, receive coaching, acquire new tools, and build resiliency together.
Cost is $3750 per cohort. Each cohort can have up to 12 participants.
Why choose HLG?
98% of leaders love our coaching and training programs (2% like them!)
15 years serving leaders and creating workplaces that thrive
225% ROI from a recent study on one of our most popular programs
Henley Leadership Group
We are a team of leadership development experts who engage the whole leader through leadership coaching, training, and assessments. Our work is designed to disrupt the status quo, ignite leadership, and provide the needed skill development to further develop leaders...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training