Adapting to the New Working Model (vILT)CoreAxis Consulting
Adapting to the New Working Model (vILT)
All available course dates
Adapting to the New Working Model
Boost productivity by ensuring your employees are agile.
Employees are transitioning back to the office after months of working from home. This program delivers the skills they need to ramp up faster and be more productive.
Course delivery details
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
CoreAxis provides vILT for custom created learning content, and our CoreAxis Learning Suite program, taught by seasoned virtual facilitators across multiple platforms.
With the increase in virtual and remote work options, Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) is quickly becoming a key component of any successful training strategy. As companies continue to grow globally, leaders will need to consider alternate training strategies that also work financially. Virtual learning environments may be the answer, as they have a lower cost of training and result in higher workforce engagement.
Typically, AvILTTeam Includes
- A professional facilitator, who delivers the content, connects with the learners and provides contextual subject knowledge.
- A producer, who manages the technical platform and ensures smooth transitions in and out of breakout sessions, polling and other interactive elements
Custom Built Content Or CoreAxis
Learning SuiteCustom Build
- Collaboration with your subject matter experts to incorporate language, scenarios, competencies and core management principles.
- Client-branded materials (deck, facilitator guide and participant workbook/reference cards).
- Train-The-Trainer knowledge transition.
- Assets owned by you upon completion of the project.
- CoreAxis facilitators available to deliver materials.
- vILT, ILT, eLearning and Virtual Reality
CoreAxis Learning Suite
- CoreAxis Learning objectives, content and activities, based on timely techniques, industry trends and skills most in demand.
- Flat fee to lease CoreAxis-branded deck and participant workbook up to 24 participants/session.
- Delivered by CoreAxis facilitators.
- Use your platform or ours to deliver vILT (Zoom Video Webinars) incorporating vILT best practices such as polling, Q&A and whiteboarding
Why choose CoreAxis?
Over 72 off-the-shelf courses
Proprietary design methodologies to solve for complex training challenges
Founded in 2001
CoreAxis Consulting is a one-stop-shop for all things learning and development. For twenty years we’ve been collaborating with global brands to help them execute on their L&D goals, providing comprehensive, custom L&D and Talent Management solutions that are cost-effective and...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...