CMMC-AB Certified CA-5 Assessor Preparation CourseCaptiva Solutions
CMMC-AB Certified CA-5 Assessor Preparation Course
All available course dates
This course includes all 171 CMMC practices, a subset of practices from NIST SP800-171B, and additional practices to demonstrate an advanced cybersecurity program. In addition, our CA-5 course covers advanced cybersecurity concepts and ensures
participants are knowledgeable on ways to protect CUI and reduce the risks of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs). It provides a comprehensive review of enterprise security requirements, security architecture and design, and advanced detection methods to identify cybersecurity threats and attack vectors. By attending this course, you will gain the expertise and technical skills required to successfully conduct CMMC-AB assessments at any Maturity Level.
The material in this course was developed by our expert instructors who are seasoned industry practitioners. It is based on the information found in the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) Body of Knowledge (BoK) and is supplemented as necessary with relevant industry best practices.
Bundled with numerous interactive drills and scenarios, this course is the perfect solution to understand how to reinforce advanced/progressive cyber hygiene principles and master the concepts to pass the CMMC-AB CA-5 exam.
Who should attend?
The CA-5 is the requirement for anyone who will be performing CMMC assessments and recommending certifications pending CMMC-AB QA approval at any Maturity Level.
By attending our course, participants will:
- Develop a working knowledge of all CMMC
practices and processes at all maturity levels
- Be able to explain advanced security practices,
defensive responses and security design
- Gain a detailed understanding of enterprise
- Be able to identify and mitigate advanced cybersecurity
threats and attack vectors
- Acquire knowledge on how to protect CUI and
reduce risks of APTs
Course delivery details
Each Captiva Solutions course maximizes your investment and quickly prepares you for the certification exam. Our training programs provide multiple benefits some of which include:
- CPE Eligible Courses
- Role-based interactive sessions and real-world scenarios, including hands-on labs and practical exercises
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
- Reasonable course fees that provide greater value. In addition, we offer referral discounts and special rates
- Flexible class schedules - classes meet either on weekday evenings or on weekends
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- On-Demand/e-Learning: build technical skills when and where you choose - our on-demand courses put time back in your hands.
Certification / Credits
- To be a CA-5, candidates must have earned the CA-3 certification
Why choose Captiva Solutions?
Niche Area: Cybersecurity
About Captiva Solutions
Since 2010, Captiva Solutions has been providing training to next-generation cyber-guardians with real-life skills and tactics. We are more committed than ever to address the current risk of an uneducated and unqualified Information Assurance (IA) workforce and offer courses that...
Learn more about our training service, methodology, and benefits.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...