CompTIA Security+ Prep CourseCaptiva Solutions
CompTIA Security+ Prep Course
All available course dates
The CompTIA Security+ credential validates professionals in the field of cybersecurity. It focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection. Achieving this certification means you know how to address security incidents – not just identify them. Security+ certification signifies expertise in system security management, network security, access control configuration, and organizational defense measures.
The Captiva Solutions Cybersecurity Engineer course is aligned with the CompTIA Security exam domains and covers the most important principles of system and network security and risk identification and management. During this course you will learn techniques and methodologies used to successfully configure, execute, construct and troubleshoot network security in order to ensure the threat of viruses, worms, Trojans and improper configuration is minimized or negated. It is the perfect solution to secure your organization’s network, improve your knowledge of basic cybersecurity concepts, and master important concepts to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam.
Led by certified industry experts, our Cybersecurity Engineer course features exclusive options designed for the cybersecurity practitioner, while meeting examination and industry requirements. It includes value-added flexible review sessions covering 100% up-to-date practice exams on the latest version of the CompTIA Security+ exam.
This CompTIA Security+ training course will help you gain skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, and laws.
Benefits: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Security Specialists, Administrators, and Managers having CompTIA security+ certification earn more than $86,000 USD per year.
Who should attend?
Captiva Solutions Security+ training course is essential for professionals dealing with risk assessments, system security posture and authorization of information systems within the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF). This includes:
- IT support technicians
- Help desk support
- Junior network administrators
- Application support analysts
- Security analysts
- Security specialists
- Security consultants
Relevant Jobs for Security+ Certified Professionals
Jobs that are ideal for Security+ certified professionals include:
- Information security manager/consultant
- Technical/IT consultant
- Security operations manager
- Technical/System Analysts
- Cloud security consultant
- Security Assessor/IT Auditor
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Security administrators
- Domain 1 – Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities
- Domain 2 – Technologies and Tools
- Domain 3 – Architecture and Design
- Domain 4 – Identity and Access Management
- Domain 5 – Risk Management
- Domain 6 – Cryptography and PKI
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Administer, configure, design and troubleshoot network security
- Minimize the threat of external attacks and viruses with successful countermeasures
- Implement general security services on various computer networks
- Harden networks and operating systems
- Execute essential security technologies — TCP/IP firewalls and VPN
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the Security+ certification exam
Course delivery details
Each Captiva Solutions course maximizes your investment and quickly prepares you for the certification exam. Our training programs provide multiple benefits some of which include:
- CPE Eligible Courses
- DoD 8140/ 8570.1 Compliant Courses
- Affordable course fees that provide more value
- Flexible pricing options using our payment plan
- Real-Skills-for-Real-jobs™ Training Methodology
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- Recognition of technical expertise leading to increased value
- Focused, exam-ready content in an easy to follow study guide
- Convenient class schedules including weekdays and weekends
- 30-day post-class support for hassle-free real-world application
- A stash of relevant takeaway tools, guides, resources, and learning material
- Coaching and mentoring from highly experienced and certified practitioners
- Certification exam achievement leading to explosive career growth potential
- Immediate utilization of knowledge and skills in real world settings resulting in a competitive edge
- Supplementary materials in the form of case studies, practice questions, and industry white papers
- Role-based interactive sessions and real-world scenarios, including hands-on labs and practical exercises
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
Additional perks we offer include:
- Retake opportunity
- Referrals to top recruiters
- Resume review, update, and building tips
- Six-month extended access to online classes
- Bootcamps and exam preparation immersive classes
- Interview preparation, tips and tricks, softs skills coaching and mentorship
- Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
- Customizable LMS dashboards for individuals, teams, and managers
40 Hours - $1,550.00
Certification / Credits
- There are no specific prerequisites to qualify for the Security+ certification but it is highly recommended that individuals take the Network+ certification before taking the Security+ training and certification exam and have about 1-2 years of experience working with information systems and networking.
- NIST National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Aligned Role: OM-ANA-001 – Operate and Maintain (OM) – Systems Analysis (ANA)
- DoDD 8140 (8570) Level: Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II and Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I.
Why choose Captiva Solutions?
Niche Area: Cybersecurity
About Captiva Solutions
Since 2010, Captiva Solutions has been providing training to next-generation cyber-guardians with real-life skills and tactics. We are more committed than ever to address the current risk of an uneducated and unqualified Information Assurance (IA) workforce and offer courses that...
Learn more about our training service, methodology, and benefits.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...