Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) Preparation Course
In addition, Captiva Solutions’ CCA course introduces candidates to the concepts and requirements to protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), and the knowledge and skills on how to perform evaluations of the security and controls of business structure and governance methods. By attending this course, you will gain the expertise and technical skills required to successfully conduct CMMC-AB assessments.
The material in this course was developed by our expert instructors who are seasoned industry practitioners. It is based on the information found in the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) Body of Knowledge (BoK) and is supplemented as necessary with relevant industry best practices.
Bundled with numerous hands-on activities, study materials, and this course is the perfect solution to master the concepts to pass the Certified CMMC Assessor exam.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more details about our Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
The CCA is the baseline certification for anyone who wishes to conduct CMMC assessments.
By attending our course, participants will:
- Understand and explain the details of Federal Contracting Culture at Maturity Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Be able to explain the Ethics of Assessors subject to the Code of Professional Conduct
- Understand the concepts and requirements to protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Develop working knowledge of the 110 CMMC practices that outline the basic principles for good cyber hygiene
Course delivery details
Each Captiva Solutions course maximizes your investment and quickly prepares you for the certification exam. Our training programs provide multiple benefits some of which include:
- CPE Eligible Courses
- Role-based interactive sessions and real-world scenarios, including hands-on labs and practical exercises
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
- Reasonable course fees that provide greater value. In addition, we offer referral discounts and special rates
- Flexible class schedules - classes meet either on weekday evenings or on weekends
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- On-Demand/e-Learning: build technical skills when and where you choose - our on-demand courses put time back in your hands.
Certification / Credits
- To be a CCA, candidates must have earned the CCP certification
- Attendees must also have a minimum four years of full-time professional work experience in the fields of IT / cybersecurity
Why choose Captiva Solutions?
Niche Area: Cybersecurity
Contact this provider
Since 2010, Captiva Solutions has been providing a strong set of IT and cybersecurity training courses to equip the next generation of cyber-warriors with real-world skills and meet the needs of any organization. Our training services fall within the following...