ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Prep CourseCaptiva Solutions
ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Prep Course
All available course dates
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is the ideal credential for cybersecurity architects with proven technical and managerial competence required to engineer, implement, and maintain security programs and protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks. It draws from a comprehensive, global common body of knowledge that ensures security leaders have the knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices.
Captiva Solutions’ detailed Cybersecurity Architect course develops next generation security leaders and equips you with the breadth and depth of knowledge necessary to establish holistic security programs. It provides a comprehensive review of the knowledge required to effectively design, engineer and manage the overall security posture of an organization. This training course will help students review and refresh their knowledge and identify areas they need to study for the CISSP exam. In addition, it provides a review of Project Management Principles as an add-on.
Who should attend?
Captiva Solutions CISSP training course is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- Security Consultants
- Security Managers/Architects
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officer/Chief Information Officer (CISO/CIO)
- Network Architects/Engineers
Relevant Jobs for CISSP Certified Professionals
Jobs that are ideal for CISSP certified professionals include:
- Information security manager/consultant
- Technical/IT consultant
- Security operations manager
- Technical/System Analysts
- Cloud security consultant
- Domain 1 – Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2 – Asset Security
- Domain 3 – Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4 – Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5 – Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6 – Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7 – Security Operations
- Domain 8 – Software Development Security
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Implement system security through the application of security design principles and the application of appropriate security control mitigations for vulnerabilities present in common information system types and architectures.
- List the concepts and architecture that define the associated technology and implementation systems and protocols at Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model layers 1–7.
- Gain familiarity with communications and network security, identity and access management, and security testing and operations
- Understand and apply fundamental concepts and methods related to the fields of information technology and security.
- Recognize risks to an organization’s operational endeavors, and assess specific threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Align overall organizational operational goals with security functions and implementations.
- Understand how to protect assets of the organization as they go through their lifecycle.
- Define the architecture, design, and management of the security of your organization
- Perform risk analysis and prevent data loss
- Learn about security architecture, engineering, models, and cryptography
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam
Course delivery details
Each Captiva Solutions course maximizes your investment and quickly prepares you for the certification exam. Our training programs provide multiple benefits some of which include:
- CPE Eligible Courses
- DoD 8140/ 8570.1 Compliant Courses
- Affordable course fees that provide more value
- Flexible pricing options using our payment plan
- Real-Skills-for-Real-jobs™ Training Methodology
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- Recognition of technical expertise leading to increased value
- Focused, exam-ready content in an easy to follow study guide
- Convenient class schedules including weekdays and weekends
- 30-day post-class support for hassle-free real-world application
- A stash of relevant takeaway tools, guides, resources, and learning material
- Coaching and mentoring from highly experienced and certified practitioners
- Certification exam achievement leading to explosive career growth potential
- Immediate utilization of knowledge and skills in real world settings resulting in a competitive edge
- Supplementary materials in the form of case studies, practice questions, and industry white papers
- Role-based interactive sessions and real-world scenarios, including hands-on labs and practical exercises
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
Additional perks we offer include:
- Retake opportunity
- Referrals to top recruiters
- Resume review, update, and building tips
- Six-month extended access to online classes
- Bootcamps and exam preparation immersive classes
- Interview preparation, tips and tricks, softs skills coaching and mentorship
- Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
- Customizable LMS dashboards for individuals, teams, and managers
40 Hours - $2,500.00
Certification / Credits
- To obtain your CISSP certification, you must have a minimum five years of full-time professional work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP CBK. A qualified individual with less than five years of experience will receive the Associate of (ISC) title.
- NIST National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Aligned Role: SP-ARC-002 – Securely Provision (SP) – Systems Architecture (ARC)
- DoDD 8140 (8570) Level: Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III, Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II & III and Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer (IASAE) I & II.
Why choose Captiva Solutions?
Niche Area: Cybersecurity
About Captiva Solutions
Since 2010, Captiva Solutions has been providing training to next-generation cyber-guardians with real-life skills and tactics. We are more committed than ever to address the current risk of an uneducated and unqualified Information Assurance (IA) workforce and offer courses that...
Learn more about our training service, methodology, and benefits.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
8,250 USD-11,950 USD