ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Prep CourseCaptiva Solutions
ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Prep Course
All available course dates
ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Prep Course
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) certification is foundational to a successful IT career. If you are looking to gain recognition as an IS or IT professional, then the CISA is the certification for you. ISACA®'s globally recognized CISA certification can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements. The CISA is universally recognized as the standard of achievement and is consistently ranked as one of the highest paying and sought-after IT certifications. It is known for its career-long value holders enjoy. This is a designation that will get you instant credibility with peers, stakeholders and regulators.
Captiva Solutions’ detailed IT Auditor course is the perfect preparation for the CISA® certification exam. It equips you with the knowledge and technical skills required to enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and proficiency in the CISA® exam domains. In addition, learners understand how to perform evaluations of the security and controls of business structure and governance methods.
Who should attend?
Captiva Solutions CISA training course is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief risk & privacy officers
- Security leads/directors
- Security managers/architects
- IT project managers
Relevant Jobs for CISA Certified Professionals
Jobs that are ideal for CISA certified professionals include:
- Information security manager/consultant
- Technical/IT consultant
- Operational risk manager
- Technical/System Analysts
- Compliance managers
- Project manager
- Cloud security consultant
- IT auditor/Audit Manager/Internal auditor
- Domain 1 – Information System Auditing Process
- Domain 2 – Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Domain 4 – Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
- Domain 5 – Protection of Information Assets
Upon completion of this CISA course, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
Course delivery details
The CISA is one of the most sought-after certification programs for professionals with information systems audit, control, and security skills. A CISA certification will enhance these critical skills and provide a competitive edge over your peers.
Each Captiva Solutions course maximizes your investment and quickly prepares you for the certification exam. Our training programs provide multiple benefits some of which include:
- CPE Eligible Courses
- DoD 8140/ 8570.1 Compliant Courses
- Affordable course fees that provide more value
- Flexible pricing options using our payment plan
- Real-Skills-for-Real-jobs™ Training Methodology
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- Recognition of technical expertise leading to increased value
- Focused, exam-ready content in an easy to follow study guide
- Convenient class schedules including weekdays and weekends
- 30-day post-class support for hassle-free real-world application
- A stash of relevant takeaway tools, guides, resources, and learning material
- Coaching and mentoring from highly experienced and certified practitioners
- Certification exam achievement leading to explosive career growth potential
- Immediate utilization of knowledge and skills in real world settings resulting in a competitive edge
- Supplementary materials in the form of case studies, practice questions, and industry white papers
- Role-based interactive sessions and real-world scenarios, including hands-on labs and practical exercises
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
Additional perks we offer include:
- Exam pass guarantee / Retake opportunity
- Referrals to top recruiters
- Resume review, update, and building tips
- Six-month extended access to online classes
- Bootcamps and exam preparation immersive classes
- Interview preparation, tips and tricks, softs skills coaching and mentorship
- Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
- Customizable LMS dashboards for individuals, teams, and managers
40 Hours - $1,850.00
Certification / Credits
When you get CISA certified you join an elite group of IT professionals recognized and sought after for their expertise.
To become CISA certified, you must first take and pass the certification exam and meet the following requirements:
- Adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adhere to the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Policy
- Comply with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
- Demonstrate the required minimum work experience: A minimum of 5-years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience. This work experience must be gained within the 10-year period prior to the date of the application or within five years of passing the CISA examination. Candidates have 5-years from their passing date to apply for certification.
- NIST National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Aligned Role: OV-PMA-005 - Oversee and Govern (OV)-Program/Project Management (PMA) and Acquisition
- DoDD 8140 (8570) Level: Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III & Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) - Auditor
Why choose Captiva Solutions?
Niche Area: Cybersecurity
About Captiva Solutions
Since 2010, Captiva Solutions has been providing training to next-generation cyber-guardians with real-life skills and tactics. We are more committed than ever to address the current risk of an uneducated and unqualified Information Assurance (IA) workforce and offer courses that...
Contact this provider
Learn more about our training service, methodology, and benefits.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...