CMMC-AB Certified CA-1 Assessor Preparation CourseCaptiva Solutions
CMMC-AB Certified CA-1 Assessor Preparation Course
All available course dates
Our CA-1 course trains candidates to assess and document an organization against the criteria of CMMC ML-1, which culminates in a CMMC-AB examination and observation. Participants are introduced to the principles for basic cyberhygiene outlined in 17 practices that make up Level 1 of the CMMC Model, and basic safeguarding of Federal Contract Information (FCI). It provides an overview of the cybersecurity principles and the integral role of the cybersecurity professional in protecting enterprise data.
The material in this course was developed by our expert instructors who are seasoned industry practitioners. It is based on the information found in the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) Body of Knowledge (BoK) and is supplemented as necessary with relevant industry best practices.
Bundled with various hands-on labs, this course is the perfect solution to understand how to document and assess an organization against ML-1 criteria, and master the concepts to pass the CMMC-AB CA-1 exam.
Who should attend?
The CA-1 is the baseline certification for anyone who wishes to conduct CMMC assessments at Maturity Level 1 (ML-1).
By attending our course, participants will:
- Explain CMMC Maturity at Level 1
- Gain exposure to basic safeguarding of Federal
Contract Information (FCI)
- Understand the 17 practices for basic cyber
- Become familiar with the four phases of the
CMMC Assessment Methodology
- Identify documentation required for each practice
- Identify potential threats, learn system hardening
techniques, and create recommendations based
Course delivery details
Each Captiva Solutions course maximizes your investment and quickly prepares you for the certification exam. Our training programs provide multiple benefits some of which include:
- CPE Eligible Courses
- Role-based interactive sessions and real-world scenarios, including hands-on labs and practical exercises
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
- Reasonable course fees that provide greater value. In addition, we offer referral discounts and special rates
- Flexible class schedules - classes meet either on weekday evenings or on weekends
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- On-Demand/e-Learning: build technical skills when and where you choose - our on-demand courses put time back in your hands.
Certification / Credits
- To be a CA-1, candidates must have earned the Certified Professional (CP) certification
Why choose Captiva Solutions?
Niche Area: Cybersecurity
About Captiva Solutions
Since 2010, Captiva Solutions has been providing training to next-generation cyber-guardians with real-life skills and tactics. We are more committed than ever to address the current risk of an uneducated and unqualified Information Assurance (IA) workforce and offer courses that...
Learn more about our training service, methodology, and benefits.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...