Sexual Harassment Prevention Workshop
Learn how to keep your organization free of sexual misconduct and harassment
Today’s news is overflowing with allegations of sexual misconduct and harassment across a wide range of industries and professions. Even the suggestion of such behavior can have far-reaching consequences—and many harassment situations have damaging and sometimes disastrous implications for both individuals and businesses.
Attend this one-day course to help educate and prepare yourself and your team to prevent and address such occurrences in your organization.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Managers who need to ensure that their teams understand what constitutes inappropriate behavior at work, as well as their responsibilities in maintaining a harassment-free workplace.
- Learning when liability attaches
- Defining when a defense is available
- Recognizing improper management responses to sexual harassment
- Defining retaliation and accountability
- Identifying appropriate responses to an incident of sexual harassment
- Describing ways to stop future harassment
- Analyzing your company’s policy on harassment
Course price for:
- Non Members: $1245
- AMA Members: $1095
- GSA: $1037
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...