Leadership Essentials: Creating a Workplace of Respect Series (Blended)
Harassment, or even lack of respect and understanding in the workplace, whether subtle or egregious, can create a toxic environment with many dangerous repercussions. Revising company policies and procedures, along with basic harassment training is a logical place to start. But these measures alone are usually insufficient to achieve meaningful results and actually prevent harassment from occurring.
Creating a culture of respect, which often starts at the leadership level and permeates down, is a fundamental element for harassment prevention. Managers who are acting in the right way themselves and handling potential issues among their team early on are critical for establishing this culture. If you’re not satisfied with the “check the box” approach to harassment prevention, take a look at how Vital Learning can help you address this challenge holistically.
Courses in this series include:
- Essential Skills of Leadership
- Essential Skills of Communicating
- Improving Work Habits
- Managing Complaints
- Providing Performance Feedback
- Effective Discipline
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for details
- United States of America
Who should attend?
- New managers looking to establish a workplace culture built around respect, empathy, and transparency
- Experienced managers struggling with workplace harassment issues
- Prospective managers seeking to develop their skills in creating a workplace of respect
The following course series are tailored to specifically address the biggest challenges your business is facing. Using Vital Learning’s proven framework, we custom-fit the curriculum for your company and audience so that it’s relevant and relatable. Take advantage of our multiple modality solution (online, instructor-led classroom, follow-up skill practice, reinforcement apps, on-the-job resources, coaching, immersive simulations, etc.) to get tangible results.
Custom-tailored Learning Path:
1. Essential Skills of Leadership
- Manage your team effectively, and improve team confidence
- Solve problems by honing in on team member behavior
- Promote participation between team members
2. Essential Skills of Communicating
- Create a culture of open communication
- Communicate ideas clearly and with confidence
- Analyze and enhance your non-verbal communication
- Improve listening skills to engage with team members
3. Improving Work Habits
- Distinguish between work habits and performance
- Recognize any poor work habits within your team
- Develop and coach others to improve their work habits
4. Managing Complaints
- Empathetically listen to the complaints of your team members
- Identify the root causes of issues
- Resolve workplace problems as they arise
5. Providing Performance Feedback
- Develop a dynamic and collaborative process of delivering feedback
- Achieve buy-in from team members
- Apply a systematic approach to improving performance
6. Effective Discipline
- Encourage team members to apply self-discipline
- Deliver disciplinary actions
- Leverage discipline as a positive growth experience for team members
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
Contact this provider
Vital Learning - Classroom, online, and blended management training solutions
At Vital Learning, our core focus is practical management skills training. Not high-level concepts, general approaches or theories. We give managers the specific skills they need to make the greatest impact possible on the growth of your organization. Companies who...