Managing Hybrid TeamsAMA - American Management Association
Managing Hybrid Teams
All available course dates
Managing Hybrid Teams
Are you a manager overseeing some employees in an office and others working remotely? If so, you already know the unique challenges in terms of communication, collaboration and setting up meetings that work for everyone. Beyond these concerns, how do you create and set expectations that are equally effective for both groups—while instilling trust, flexibility and productivity during times of constant change?
This course is your antidote to the complications and frustrations of managing a hybrid team. You’ll learn specific skills and strategies to build a cohesive, effective, inclusive, and productive group of people who can adhere to priorities and a routine that works for all—and are ready, willing and able to deliver on performance and results.
Who should attend?
This program is for managers leading hybrid teams (in-office and remotely, including different locations, time zones and cultures).
- Exploring the hybrid team: in-person and online challenges and opportunities
- Discovering the characteristics, challenges and perceived value of hybrid teams
- Ensuring the strong and engaged presence of both in-person and online team members
- Recognizing different aspects and implications of communication between in-person and online team members
- Creating a strong message to influence others on the team
- Assessing team member communication in the absence of visual cues (i.e., body language and facial expressions)
- Applying best practices for communicating in both types of work situations
- Overcoming your biases and preconceptions about both types of work situations
- Adopting and practicing new behaviors that will work to your advantage
- Reducing stress levels and getting the results you need during times of change
The course is priced as follows: $1245 - Non-members
$1095 - AMA members
$1037 - GSA price
Certification / Credits
- Prioritize for performance as you strengthen your presence and credibility
- Establish effective routines, expectations and accountability while focusing on shared goals
- Become more intentional and mindful about communication channels, preferences and effectiveness
- Conduct outstanding meetings with your hybrid teams regardless of time zones and geographies
- Learn new ways to be more inclusive and approachable
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...