Manager Quick Start: Essential Management
Build on your functional expertise with essential new management skills. develop your emotional intelligence, become an effective communicator and gain knowledge and skills to be a strong presenter.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
New supervisors and managers needing to polish their interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
This OnDemand Course contains the following lessons:
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Key Presentation Skills: Balancing Verbal and Non-Verbal Messages
- Developing and Organizing Presentation Content
- Enhancing Collaborative Communication
- The Managers Role as Facilitator
- Crash Course for New Managers
- Essential Management Skills for Introverts
Certification / Credits
Build your skills with e-learning lessons on leading with emotional intelligence; enhancing communication skills; key presentation skills: balancing verbal and non-verbal messages; developing and organizing presentation content; enhancing collaborative communication; the manager's role asÿa facilitator; crash course for new managers; and essential management skills for introverts.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...