Inventory Management Techniques: Planning Replenishment and Activities Control
Cutting-edge inventory management techniques deliver results that go far beyond initial expectations. Explore the latest inventory management methods for saving money, satisfying customers and speeding up the flow of inventory. Learn how to take days—not hours—out of the manufacturing and distribution cycle. Discover how to apply today's most exciting stockless production techniques.
How You Will Benefit
- Identify strategies for reducing inventory investments while optimizing responsiveness to customer needs
- Discover techniques for making scheduling and shop loading more efficient
- Determine tactics for narrowing the sales and stock replenishment gap
- Fine-tune your record keeping capabilities
- Improve the effectiveness of cycle counts and physical inventories
Upcoming start dates
18 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
24 June, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Factory and inventory control professionals, manufacturing and production control managers, industrial engineers, plant managers, material and purchasing managers, factory superintendents and customer/technical service managers who can benefit from enhancing their inventory management techniques.
- Developing an effective inventory management strategy
- Identifying and establishing optimal inventory levels
- Forecasting and demand management tools
- Inventory planning and replenishment systems: order point, MRP, MRP II
- Managing, measuring and reporting inventory accurately
- Distribution Resource Planning and warehouse management
- Tactics for eliminating excess and obsolete stocks
- Lead time analysis and reduction techniques
- Just in Time philosophy and its applications
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2595
- AMA Members: $2345
Certification / Credits
Average rating 4.6
I thought it was a good session. It would have been better in person. One key thing would have been to have the hard copy of the book. If you could send that to everyone that at...
Great class, very informative information
I enjoyed the meeting and the information provided.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...