How to Win at Collaboration: 5 Steps for Success
Individuals in the workplace face many challenges to working together effectively, such as the shift from in-person to virtual or hybrid teams, reorganized workflows and reporting structures, and similar disruptions. Unless they can collaborate effectively, they will find themselves mired in project delays, miscommunications, and derailed initiatives.
Clearly, effective and authentic collaboration is more important than ever in today’s workplace. TRUE collaboration can only take place when people are working together with a specific mindset and the coordinated skills to achieve it. This new research-based course can help you and your team develop the knowledge, skills and behaviors to embrace and execute effective collaboration regardless of work environment.
Participants will take a pre-course online assessment which will rate their individual “Collaboration Q” and offer personalized data they can use to identify the skills they need to develop and maximize their collaborative efforts.
Upcoming start dates
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
A wide range of job functions and levels including individual contributors, managers, team members, group leaders, directors, project team leaders, and HR, L&D, and training managers.
- The Need for Collaboration
- Differentiating Collaboration from Similar Concepts
- Assessing Your Collaboration Q
- Planning and Monitoring Behaviors
- Problem-solving Behaviors
- Supporting Behaviors
- Accountability Behaviors
- Communicating Behaviors
- Moving Forward with a Collaborative Mindset
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2595
- AMA Members: $2345
Certification / Credits
How You Will Benefit
- Recognize the meaning of effective collaboration in today’s complex work environments
- Define and differentiate cooperation, coordination and collaboration
- Discover research on 5 key behaviors that strongly correlate to effective collaboration
- Identify your individual collaborative strengths and areas for development
- Learn what it means to go “above and beyond” in terms of collaboration
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...