Sales For Management & Leadership Training
Many sales managers got to where they are because they are great sales people. Problem is, the skill set to be a great sales person and a great sales manager are TOTALLY DIFFERENT! Our development process is designed to give the sales management team a fresh perspective on managing a group of diverse individuals, many of whom may have very different levels of skills and talents.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This can be designed as an entry level model to sales excellence, or as a more advanced treatment of the subject based the client’s needs.
- A Review of Your Sales Cycle
- Before You Can Lead, Manger And Motivate Others, You Need To Lead Mange and Motivate Yourself!
- So, Tell Me About Your Goals?
- Managing By The Numbers
- Huh? Listen Skills For Sales Management
- Does Team Selling Work
- Managing Your CRM
- Effective Sales Meetings
- Personal Responsibility
- The Role Of Self Image In Sales Success/The Power of Belief
- Time Management For Greater Sales Management Effectiveness
- Using Your Authority and Influence Correctly
Certification / Credits
- Understand the diffidence between management and leadership
- Self-motivation techniques
- Developing personal responsibility in your team
- Effectively handling sales force nonperformance issues
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
Contact this provider
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...