ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
About this course:
The course and associated examination are free-standing but also part of the ITIL® intermediate capability stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 4 points.
The qualification is based on a 90 minute closed-book examination of 8 complex, scenario based multiple choice questions. Typically, the examination is taken at the end of the course. Successful delegates will be awarded the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service offerings and agreements Certificate.
The qualification is free standing, but also counts as 4 credits towards the ITIL® Expert Certification.
The course is delivered in accordance with an accredited course syllabus and certification process. It combines tutorials, practical exercises and examination practice, reinforced through the trainers' proven implementation track record. This course also prepares the students for
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $85,000 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of the ITIL® Certificate in the Service offerings and agreements processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
- IT professionals who are working within an organization which has adopted and adapted ITIL® and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in service portfolio management, service level management, service catalogue management, demand management, supplier management, financial management for IT services and business relationship management and who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course
- It is recommended that candidates can demonstrate familiarity with IT terminology and understand service offerings and agreements within the context of their own business environment and have experience of working in a service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility for at least one of the included process and functions.
The ITIL® Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply SOA practices during the service management lifecycle and specifically in the following key ITIL® process, role and function areas:
- Service portfolio management
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Demand management
- Supplier management
- Financial management for IT services
- Business relationship management
- Roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...