Consultative Selling Skills
Every business professional sells in some way. You might sell by persuading or influencing others to approve an initiative or a budget. You might sell to support an internal line of business. Or, you might sell in a more traditional way – by offering your firm’s goods or services to clients.
Challenge & Solution
No matter how you sell, you should do more than simply take orders and respond to requests. You want to build business by becoming a true partner with your clients.
But how do you create that partnership and become a trusted advisor?
Exec-Comm’sConsultative Selling Skillsprogram gives you the skills to communicate effectively and to help your clients uncover and explore previously unknown needs. Ultimately, you develop your approach to successfully explain how you can meet the business needs of your clients.
After participating in this program, you will:
- Understand the stages of the consultative sales process
- Build credibility and rapport with initial contacts
- Strategize before each meeting for specific objectives and roles
- Ask better questions and listen for key insights
- Use the consultative process to position your services as a solution to a client’s needs
- Handle difficult questions and objections
- Close the opportunity and establish desired next steps
You will acquire skills through video recording, group exercises, business specific role plays, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes about 10 minutes of briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Customization & Sustainability
- Content:We can tailor the title, skills, exercises, and timing to meet your needs.
- Setting:This program works in large group, small group, and one-on-one settings.
- Duration:From standard two-day programs to brief showcases or webinars, we can work within your timeframe.
- Sustainability Tools: We provide “skills trackers,” checklists, planners, email reminders, access to ECLearn.exec-comm.com, continued instructor access, and our book,Simply Said, to extend the learning and increase skill retention.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- United States of America
Contact Exec-Comm for pricing information.
Why choose Exec Comm?
11 global hubs across NORAM, LATAM, EMEA & APAC
40 years in the professional development business
Trusted by 450+ major clients in various industries
Average rating 5
Robert and Brittany are both so knowledgeable and presented the information in a friendly, nonjudgmental way. I felt like they both truly cared about giving constructive feedbac...
It was an eye opening experience seeing myself on video. I learned many skills that I can implement immediately.
Contact this provider
Exec-Comm LLC is committed to offering the broadest range of communication skills training seminars on-site, online or at locations convenient to you. We train professionals around the world helping them communicate more effectively. Our goal is to improve your organization's...