AI for Leaders
Research from the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Mckinsey shows that AI will increasingly disrupt what we do, who does it and how all work is done – e.g. humans versus machines. On the positive side, AI is expected to add significant growth and value to the world’s economy for the companies and countries that get it. As such, it is more important than ever that all leaders, managers, executives and board members develop their AI skills to compete and prosper in the AI world.
However, most leaders, executives and board members lack the necessary AI education, skills, strategies and tactics to create AI-powered business models with platform and network effects. Further, they don’t understand how AI will impact their customers, employees, investors, operations and product/service offerings.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
All leaders, board members, executives and team leaders at all types of organizations and at all levels should take this course. Further if you are looking to rise to a new role in your company, this course will arm you with the tools and techniques you need to drive your career and organization into the world of AI powered platforms and join companies like, Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, Uber and Airbnb who are at the forefront of this revolution.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Babson College, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$199
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How platform business models and AI technologies complement each other.
- The characteristics of leaders that embrace AI powered platform business models.
- Where to look for data and what data is valuable to your business and AI.
- How you can get started and the 5 steps for success – which we call PIVOT.
- How your organization and team can catch-up with today’s leaders.
- The economics of these new technologies and business models.
- The 7 attributes of AI led organizations.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...