Cultivating CreativityLausanne Business Solutions
All available course dates
Organizations stagnate if they do not innovate. Researchers have found that many managers consider creativity and innovation to be central to their organization’s success. However, most of these same managers admit that they do not know how to foster creativity and innovation in their workforce. Harnessing employee creativity leads not only to innovative new products and services but also employees who are increasingly engaged with the focus of the organization. Our course teaches you how to turn these insights into practical policy.
Participants learn to cultivate their ability to source unique perspectives, analyze problems from multiple perspectives, and generate creative solutions using a systematic, research-based framework. In addition, we discuss and practice research-based findings for optimizing brain-storming and collaboration to boost the creativity of teams.
Participants of the Cultivating Creativity course will learn:
- Organic and structured creativity
- Divergent vs Convergent thinking
- Methods and shortcuts for solving problems and creating innovative solutions
- The prerequisites for a creative organization
- The importance of challenging assumptions
- Solutions based vs. problem-based thinking
- Techniques to get yourself into a creative mindset
- Mind mapping
- 5 questions to unmask the root cause of an issue or motivation
- Realities of thinking “outside the box”; certain merits on thinking “inside the box”
- 5 research-based systematic frameworks for creative thinking
- How to expand capacity for creative thought
- Collaboration techniques which improve creative problem-solving
- How to hold creative brainstorming sessions with a group
- Team diversity and creativity
- The role of emotions in creativity
- Ways to identify and eliminate organizational creativity killers
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS)
Lausanne Business Solutions (LBS) provides research-based and expert delivered trainings in a variety of strategic employee and leadership development areas. Classes emphasize active-learning and are highly experiential. Our trainings facilitate real behavioral change and deliver increased individual and team performance....
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 5 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...