Barnes & Conti present: Applied Creativity, a 1- to 2-Day Program
Your employees may be your most valuable creative resource. However, too many companies are not taking advantage of this powerful source of ideas for innovation. Instead of allowing these thoughts and ideas to lie dormant, companies must learn to draw out the creativity of their employees.
The foundation of creativity on an organizational, team, or individual level is a mindset that encourages, stimulates, and nurtures creative thinking. There are processes and tools that can provide the necessary creative stimulation that leads to constant improvement or even breakthrough innovation.
Barnes and Conti Associates will bring this incredible program in applying creativity to you and your employees. In one or two days, participants will discover their “inner innovator” and gain the tools necessary to generate, develop, and gain support for creative ideas.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Team members
- Individual contributors
- Anyone who needs to think creatively in order to initiate innovation or solve difficult problems.
- Introduction and Overview - Establish a climate for learning and clarify expectations
- Definitions and Positioning - Define and position key concepts
- The Creative Attitude - Learn and practice applying the key tenets of a consistently creative attitude
- The Tools of Creativity - Develop a "tool kit" of several practical methods for generating creative ideas
- Framing Problems and Opportunities - Find flexible and provocative ways to view challenging issues
- Conducting an Innovation Search - Apply a process that draws on the creativity tools as well as existing knowledge to do a "deep dive" focused on an innovation opportunity
- Creative Problem-solving - Use a structured process for approaching persistent problems
- Working with Stakeholders - Develop methods of engaging key stakeholders in the process and/or gaining their support for a creative idea or solution
- Personal Challenges - Identify key opportunities to apply concepts, tools, and processes
- Next Steps and Closing - Make commitments and plan next steps for applying creative thinking to key opportunities
Contact Barnes & Conti for information on price
Certification / Credits
At the end of this program participants will be able to identify key challenges in their organizations that require applied creativity, have developed their ability to approach everyday challenges and persistent problems with a “creative attitude,” know how to build stakeholder support for creative ideas and solutions, and be able to facilitate others in thinking creatively.
About Barnes & Conti
Bring Over 30 Years of Expertise to Your Organization with Barnes & Conti Associates
Barnes & Conti Associates believe that a great idea can change the world. That’s why they have spent over 30 years training people in how to have their ideas heard and implemented. They are an organization that excels in leadership...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team