Rewards and Recognition for Leaders
If you want to bring out the best in people, including yourself, you’ll find rewards and recognition a central part of that goal. Effort needs acknowledgment. Discover the benefits of employee recognition and how to determine what rewards will best motivate your team. We will help you understand what the key to recognition’s effectiveness is how to create a recognition culture. This selection of courses is intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve their leadership abilities. This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
You either work as a leader such as Team-leader, Project-leader, Departmental Leader or is a Leader-to-be.
We have five Rewards and Recognition courses available in this series that focus on:
- Giving rewards and recognition
- The single greatest motivator at work is recognition for a job well done. We will show you the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic rewards. Discover the benefits of employee recognition and ways to establish a peer-to-peer recognition culture. Rewards are generally a tangible prize and can help motivate the team to achieve your goals.
- Self-appreciation is the ability to acknowledge oneself with admiration, love, and gratitude, honoring our accomplishments and strengths. The greater one’s self-appreciation, the more one has to contribute to others. Discover the benefits of self-appreciation and why it is important in your public and private life. Self-appreciation is a skill that everyone can learn. This course will help you choose a strategy that works for you.
- Appreciative inquiry
- Appreciative Inquiry is a process of asking positive questions and envisioning the future that uncovers the best in people and organizations and enabling positive change. Understand the seven core principles of Appreciative Inquiry and you will be able to apply the five stage model to consider conditions necessary for success using appreciative inquiry.
- Customer appreciation
- Studies show that customers value gestures of appreciation. We will show you various ways for showing appreciation and identify the key components when writing a customer appreciation letter. We will share some tips writing the letter and ensure you increase the emotional connection with your customers.
- Empowered compliments
- Compliments are verbal or written expressions of admiration, praise, recognition, honor, congratulations, affection, or encouragement. An empowered compliment is an expression of appreciation that can cultivate confidence and creative contributions for both the sender and receiver. Benefit from our steps to deliver an empowered compliment. We will also show you the importance of acknowledging a compliment when one is offered.
Request information using the form below for pricing.
Certification / Credits
Certification: Leadership Development Skills
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Average rating 4.9
"The e-learning soft skills course I took was an excellent investment in my professional development."
"I loved the convenience and flexibility of being able to take the course online."
"The course content was engaging and provided valuable insights into improving my soft skills."
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...