Critical Thinking for LeadersChart Learning Solutions
Critical Thinking for Leaders
This Critical Thinking course is one of several Leadership Development courses offered by Chart Learning Solutions. These courses have been created to help executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees improve their leadership abilities.
In this course, participants will study five units that will teach them how to employ critical thinking in their leadership role. These are:
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Managing Deceptions and Fallacies
- Persuasive Arguments
- Checklists for Rational Decision-Making
- Optimal Understanding: Explanations
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Introduction to Critical Thinking
- The benefits of critical thinking
- Hazards of non-critical thinking
- Define critical thinking
- Three levels of thinkers
- Ten strategies for critical thinking
Managing Deceptions and Fallacies
- Know the influencers battling for control of your mind
- Avoid emotional and rational fallacies
- Traits and costs of the undisciplined mind
- Become a fair-minded, disciplined thinker
- Arguments used by persuasive critical thinkers
- Four stages of persuasive arguments
- Steps for recognizing and evaluating persuasive arguments
Checklists for Rational Decision-Making
- How rational decision-making improves the quality of life
- Two types of decisions
- Qualities of rational decision-makers
- A checklist for rational thinking using the standards of intellectual thinking
- A checklist using the elements of reasoning
Optimal Understanding: Explanations
- The difference between arguments and explanations
- Four steps to optimal understanding through developing and evaluating explanations
- Develop optimal understanding from organized inquiry
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 5 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...